Product performance and Application
4-Butylresorcinol is an efficient skin whitening and brightening agent with the following effects:
1. Strong inhibitors of tyrosinase and peroxidase;
2. Effective skin whitening agent and skin toner;
3. Effective whitening agent for pigmentation skin;
4. Effective against chloasma (skin with excessive pigmentation when exposed to sunlight);
5. It has a strong protective effect on DNA damage induced by H2O2;
6. It is proved to have anti saccharification effect.
In the three processes of melanin synthesis, 4-Butylresorcinol not only has an important inhibitory effect on tyrosinase activity, but also has a synergistic effect on whitening activity.
1. Before melanin synthesis, it interferes with the synthesis and glycosylation of tyrosinase to prevent the enzyme from being absorbed by melanosome.
2. During the synthesis of melanin, it can inhibit the activity of enzyme and act as a competitive inhibitor of tyrosinase and TRP1 enzyme, reducing the formation of by-product of melanin.
3. After the synthesis of melanin, it can improve the degradation of tyrosinase, inhibit the transfer of melanosome to keratinocytes, and has the effect of light peeling due to the effect of fatty acids. This function is enhanced by the presence of fatty acids and regulates the degradation of tyrosinase.
Application: Cream, essence, essential oil system.
Added amount: 0.1-0.3%
Package: 1kg / bag
Shelf life: two years
Trade name: ActiBiso-4BR
Appearance: White to off white powder
Solubility: Soluble in most organic solvents, slightly soluble in water