Product performance and Application
1. The aging of skin is mainly caused by the change of chemical composition and structure of superficial epidermis
2. Hydroxypropyl tetrahydropyrantriol can induce the biosynthesis of GAGs mucoitin and PG proteoglycan in epidermal cells.
3. The loss of GAGs and PG results in the decrease of the ability of skin to bind water and the decrease of biological defense ability.
4. Hydroxypropyl tetrahydropyrantriol can help the epidermis and dermis to connect closely, fix the dermis better, and make the skin stronger and more elastic
5. Long term use of Hydroxypropyl tetrahydropyrantriol can effectively improve wrinkles and fine lines in the face and neck, and promote regeneration of damaged tissues.
6. Hydroxypropyl tetrahydropyrantriol is mild, non irritating and non-toxic.
INCI name: Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol
Other name: Proxylane
CAS: : 439685-79-7